Cisco Ip Phone CP-8800-V-KEM
Call coverage is critical for administrative assistants and others who must monitor and manage the status of calls. It requires the ability to instantly determine the status of numerous lines beyond those of the Cisco IP Phone 8865 model.
Note: The Cisco IP Phone 8865 model includes the standard 8865 model and the 8865NR model, which is the non-radio 8865 model. The NR models are designed for military and other customers who need a Key Expansion Module (KEM) but cannot place phones with Bluetooth or other radios on their premises. All attributes of the 8865 and 8865NR are identical except that the 8865NR has no Bluetooth radio and WiFi radio on its boards.
The Cisco IP Phone 8865 Key Expansion Module extends the capabilities of Cisco IP Phone 8865 and 8865NR, models with additional buttons and a color LCD display. This key expansion module adds 14 physical keys with access to 14 additional keys, using the page keys, for a total of 28 additional keys. You can connect up to three 8865 Key Expansion Modules to the IP Phone 8865 and 8865NR,
The 8865 Key Expansion Module comes with a foot stand and all necessary hardware to connect it directly to the base device in the traditional side-by-side fashion.
Features of CP-8800-V-KEM
- Actual Weight : 1.00 lb(s)
- Contents – Unit, documentation
- General Color: Black, Charcoal
- Physical Dimensions : 9″l x 4.45″w x 3.5″d
- Power Notes :Power 48 VDC, 117 mA maximum
- Returns Policy : Due to manufacturer restrictions, all sales on this item are final.
- System Requirements : Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5(2) and later; and Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) 11.0 (with Cisco IOS® Software Release 15.3(3)M) and later
- UNSPSC : 43223201
- Warranty – Labor :1 Year
- Warranty – Parts : 1 Year